Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Aquarium and BYU

Brooks Barney came to visit Matthew right after the 4th of July.  It happened to be the same week we had the McKasson Family Reunion, so he got to tag along on a lot of fun outings. It was a super fun week for Matthew (and all of us) to have Brooks here.  

First, we spent the morning at the Aquarium with Grandparents McKasson:






Then, we headed over to BYU to shop at the Bookstore and look around campus. I had to get a picture of Brooks in his Utes shirt surrounded by a sea of royal blue.


Guess who was at the Legends Building?!?!?  I got to meet TY DETMER. He was so nice to visit with my parents while they waited for my family to get over there. 


Tyson and I took the kids over to the Indoor Practice Facility and let them play soccer/do gymnastics for a bit.  Then, in honor of our anniversary that week, we had to stop by good ol' Park Plaza and get a picture in front of my apartment where we met, dated, and got engaged. Cheesy, yes, but super fun. ;)



No comments: