Thursday, September 3, 2015

May 2015 (Mother's Day)

Mother's Day was the same weekend as Corinne's dance concert, so my parents were still here.  We had a nice brunch and went to church together. 





I'm grateful this time of year for my mother who is such a great example to me of what a mother should be.  She taught me the importance of faith, prayer, kindness, selflessness, and service. I'm also eternally thankful to have such a giving, loving, supportive, and helpful mother-in-law. I am so appreciative to Tyson for making sure that I feel loved and special on Mother's Day. He usually gets me flowers and cake pops, and he helps the kids set up a "spa day" in our basement.  They all help give me a pedicure, massage, and Allison even brushes my hair. (And all of this while I watch Pride and Prejudice!) It was a good day.

No comments: