Wednesday, September 9, 2015

McKasson Family Reunion - Day 1

Last January, I did a facebook post about my Granddad McKasson (it was his birthday).  I got so many comments from cousins and other friends and relatives, that I started thinking about how we always talk about having a reunion, but we never do it. This time, I jumped in with both feet and planned it! 

We had over 60 people come to Utah the weekend of July 10th. It was so nice that so many people made it a priority to come.  I really enjoyed spending time with my cousins who have always been my best friends.

On Friday the 10th, we had a picnic in Provo Canyon (South Fork).  Susan and Brian were in charge of games and activities, and my parents ran the program.

 (Singing granddad's songs.)



 (My dad telling the story of Granddad McKasson's conversion to the gospel as a 12 year old boy.)





The Schaedler Family

The Steve McKasson Family

The Marc McKasson Family

(The Davis Family weren't able to come.)


The whole McKasson gang!

A group of us went to dinner that night at Buffalo Wild Wings. Brooks also went home that night.
(Allison really grew to love Brooks even more, and she was very sad when he left. She even told me that Brooks feels like a brother to her and is always nice to her and lets her play with him. So sweet.)

No comments: