Sunday, November 2, 2008

MORE HALLOWEEN FESTIVITIES

Our Halloween weekend ended with our church Halloween Party/Chili Cook-off. I am on the activities committee, so I had to help plan and decorate. The kids had fun eating and playing carnival games.


Matt decided to be a Jedi and Corinne was happy to wear her Dorothy costume for about the 4th time (I guess we got our money's worth on that one!)


Allison was a pumpkin, and a sleepy one too!

On Halloween night, we went "trunk-or-treating" with family in Draper. This time Grandma was there too. All the cousins were loaded up with TONS of candy. I think we are set for life!





It was a great couple of weeks with Grandma Brown here. I hope we can do this again next year!

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

such great costumes!!! corinne makes an adorable dorothy. she should wear it all the time! ha ha.
glad you had a happy halloween!
we sure miss you guys!

KristiKay said...

Looks like you had so much fun! The kids look great! I love Matthew's Jedi costume! Hope all is well with you! We miss you guys alot!