Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BARNYARD BOO

We have had a super busy month, so you get three posts in one today.

My parents have come to town almost every weekend, and Tyson's mom is here to celebrate Halloween and Corinne's upcoming baptism. It is fun to have grandparents around. I think the kids love the attention, and I like the company and the help during the day!

We also had my sister and her family here for a weekend and we took the kids to the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point.


face painting fun



balloon animals, or in this case, balloon swords and flowers



pony rides



babies



and a hay ride minus the hay


We had a beautiful warm day, and it was great to see Susan's family. The kids had a ball together!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up Lauren is. I haven't seen her in awhile! The face painting and balloons look fun! We missed those this year as we went too close to closing time. I love Thanksgiving Point, they do such fun things!

[Morgan] said...

pony rides? no way. i need to take ellie. she asks to ride a pony on a weekly basis.