Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ITS AUTUMN TIME







I love love the fall. Maybe it's the leaves changing to reds, oranges, and golds. Or maybe it's the crisp night air and great "football weather". Or maybe it's the joy of the holidays soon to come with pumpkin carving, chili cook-offs, family, friends, and Thanksgiving dinner. (Or maybe it's my awesome fall wreath I got last year for 60% off, thank you very much.) Whatever it is about this time of year, we are loving it and looking forward to all of our fun plans with family this month!

Happy Autumn!

3 comments:

This is me said...

Maybe it's because, growing up, there was no such thing as fall. It's still so new to us, the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

Whatever the reason, it's my favorite season. (I didn't even mean for that to rhyme!)

Mandy said...

I love autumn too. I love the fact that we're going into the happy holidays. I'm right there with ya. Your wreath is awesome. I love shopping after season sales. :)

Unknown said...

My friend and I are making our own Harvest/Halloween wreaths. We're getting all the stuff and putting them together ourselves. It's so fun!

I'm getting really into the whole home decor for the holidays. I actually have Mandy who motivated me. She has the cutest stuff up for each season!

And yes, I cannot wait for after Thanksgiving sales! ^_^