Thursday, November 6, 2008

BAPTISM DAY

Matthew 3:13-17
"Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness, Then he suffered him.
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Last Saturday was a really special day for our family. Corinne got baptized! She was so excited and we were so proud of her! I know you are probably interested in pictures, so here goes:







Thanks to our family for coming and supporting her on this important day!

7 comments:

KristiKay said...

I can't believe she's 8! I'm so happy for her! She looks so beautiful in her white dress. I'm sure she felt like a princess. Congratulations, Corinne, on being baptized! Love, The Nelsons

Jennifer said...

She looks so pretty in her white dress. Congrats Corinne!

[Morgan] said...

corinne, you look beautiful. congratulations! you are one great girl!

{Marie Long} said...

What a beautiful new member of the church. She has grown up right before our eyes. Congrats

Jane said...

Tell Corrine I said "Congratulations for making such an important decision." Her dress is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Yay Corinne! We're so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Corinne! How exciting! You look beautiful!