Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Festivities



I didn't take pictures of everything we did, like going to see the Christmas lights at Thanksgiving Point, or the kids' Jingle Jam concert at school, but I did get some photos of the kids decorating the tree and making their gingerbread houses.  (We could only decorate the top half of the tree so Shane couldn't pull off any ornaments!)

















 
(I love Matthew's painstaking detail.)





Unfortunately, Allison and Shane had the croup the two weeks leading up to Christmas, which included 2 doctor visits, 4 steroids, 2 breathing treatments, and 1 trip to the ER (Shane).  We missed out on going to Temple Square to see the lights, attending Corinne's class Christmas Party (which I was in charge of because I am the room mom), and I didn't get to go to the Jingle Jam concert.  Luckily, Tyson had already planned to take a half day off so he could go.  Hopefully we'll be healthier next Christmas season.  We are grateful everyone got well in time for Christmas Eve and New Years!

No comments: