Thursday, April 29, 2010

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Since my computer refuses to let me get pictures off my SD card, and a no picture post may bore the 4 people who actually read my blog, I will just pass along a link to a blog that I love. This woman is hilarious, and I wish I knew her in person so we could hang out. I laughed out loud at this post.

Also, my sister is pretty dang funny. If you haven't read her latest post, just know that it involves a sweet pic of Kirk Cameron (need I say more?) and some very real growing pains we can all relate to.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you are able to get your pics loaded soon, computer issues are so frustrating. We still need to get together, sorry I've been so flaky. Let me know if there is ever a time that would work for you.

[Morgan] said...

count me as one of your four:)
and, i actually love posts of just words. i wish people would just write more often! but, your kids are pre dang cute, so i am a little bummed on this one:)

This is me said...

Thanks for the link! I read the Rabbit in the Headlights blog, too and she is hysterical! Funny that she had a picture of John Stamos the same week I had one of Kirk Cameron! 90's TV was awesome!

Mandy said...

Very entertaining links. :) Good luck with your technical difficulties... hate those. By the way, I have a sippee cup that I think is Allie's...

Wendi said...

You don't have to post pictures to post. :) We're anxious for news on what's going on at your house.