Monday, April 5, 2010

ONE MORE REASON TO LOVE THIS BOY



Matthew and I have been having "cuddle time" ever since he was a toddler. It used to be a daily occurrence, but as he gets older, it happens less and less. Usually it involves a little begging on my part and a lot of "Are we done yet?" on Matthew's part.

The other day, I was working on some Relief Society stuff when Matthew came in my room and slipped this little note onto my lap:



My response:



I love how he included "I hate cuddle time" as one of my options. He knew I would never check THAT box! This goes down as one of the best "mom" moments that I will always remember.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sweetest.thing.EVER!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Love that!

Jenny said...

So adorable! And from the teacher's perspective, can I just add that he has very nice handwriting and spelling? :)

When did he get so big?!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness Sara!!! that is THE sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love his check yes or no boxes. So cute!!!

[Morgan] said...

i love it!!!

his handwriting is amazing.

stephasauri said...

What a cutie! That is frame-able! What a precious memory