Friday, January 29, 2010

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN BIT BY THE CRAFTING BUG

Here's how my latest project turned out for the kids' bedrooms:







This is so much fun! (But I've only done two things and I am fresh out of ideas.) I guess I'll be taking a break for now!

Side note: Corinne is in love with her sign, Allison is clueless, and Matthew hates his. He does not like that his name is in red ("That is a Utah Utes color mom!"), and he doesn't like the "black" board. It is actually navy blue. And the colors were chosen to match his bedding. I guess you can't please everyone, and frankly, I don't care.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Love them! And I love the story on Matt. Isaac wouldn't put on a red shirt the other day and I finally found out because it's the Utes color. Honestly! I love BYU, but you can still wear red...

Amanda said...

Great job!

Wendi said...

I've stumbled on a lot of cute crafting blogs lately--so there is definitely no end to the cute ideas out there, but I have to be careful. If I look at them too much it gets a little depressing. Some moms are like professional crafters!

That's funny that Matt would hate his sign. Aw well. They're super cute.

Jen said...

I love it! I'm itchin' to do some things to my kids rooms. You are giving me cute ideas!