Friday, October 30, 2009

IT IS OFFICIAL

We are homeowners.



We bought a nice townhome right here in our neighborhood. After looking at a variety of options, (house vs. townhome, close to work vs. longer commute, our school vs. new school, etc.) we decided to keep the kids at their school (and in the bus route!) and to stay close to work.

We are all happy to have more room (2000 sq. ft., woo hoo!) and the kids are just thrilled to have stairs. I guess kids are easy to please.

More details of our home projects to come soon!

9 comments:

This is me said...

I love it! So cute!

Our kids were thrilled to have stairs, too. I think that is funny. They ARE easy to please!

Can't wait to come visit.

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks great! My boys are pretty excited about us having stairs in our new house too!

Jordan said...

Congrats! We look forward tot he day we become homeowners. The place looks great!

Jane said...

SO CUTE. Congratulations!!

Amy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I've been going to call you to see how it all worked out so I'm glad you have it on your blog. We miss you guys!

[Morgan] said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Marie Long} said...

That's great! I'm sure you love it. Congrats!

Mandy said...

We are sooooo excited to see it! When do you need help? Call and let us know. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Kirstin said...

Awesome!