Friday, September 26, 2008

SICK BOY

Well, our family has battled colds and sore throats this month, and just when we thought we were out of the woods, Matt got a cough that just wouldn't go away. After two trips to the pediatrician, he was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and an ear infection. I have heard of walking pneumonia before, but didn't really know much about it. He had a round of antibiotics for it, as well as breathing treatments a few times a day. He is such a trooper!



I love all the cute little gadgets and things that pediaticians offer. Notice how his oxygen mask looks like a dinosaur (or maybe a dragon)? Matt thought that was pretty cool.



We are glad he finally got the correct diagnosis so he can get better for his birthday!

3 comments:

KristiKay said...

Oh poor Matthew! It's not fun to be sick at all! I hope he gets better soon and can enjoy his birthday!

Jane said...

I feel so bad for him! You can tell him I think his mask is pretty cool too.

Anonymous said...

How crazy that Matthew has a dinosaur mask too! I thought it was a cute idea. I'm glad he got better for his birthday. I'm glad he didn't get Allison sick!