Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Corinne's First Temple Trip



Since Corinne is 12 now, she is able to go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead(click on the links if you have no idea what in the world that means!)  I went with her to be there for her first visit to the temple.  It was a great experience.  She jumped out of bed that morning (which never happens) because she was just so excited!  I am proud that she is worthy to go and that she loves the temple.






I admit I got a little teary eyed in the temple with her.  I was just proud of her because she is a good kid.  I feel very blessed to live close to the temple so she can go often.  I know that it will be a great blessing in her life.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How neat Sarah. We will have to plan a trip for Corinne and Sydney to go together when Sydney turns 12. I hope they will go many times together in the future. So different growing up in Utah, this is such a plus in growing up here! Thanks for sharing.