Saturday, October 27, 2012

I have a 12 year old



Corinne is 12.  You would think that I would be sad that she is growing up.  Actually, I am thrilled to have a babysitter!  In fact, Tyson and I took advantage of that today and went on a lunch date for my birthday.

Corinne had a party with a bunch of friends at our house on a Friday night.  They played some Wii, had cupcakes, and then watched a movie.  We had lots of snacks and treats, and boy did they eat!  I am glad Corinne has a nice group of friends who are sweet and polite.  They all had a good time together.  And, Corinne's "best cousin" Sydney came early for dinner and spent the night too.  It was a good weekend.

And now for pictures:






















Some fun facts about Corinne at age 12:

grade: 6th
hobbies: gymnastics, reading, writing stories, gymnastics, soccer, accessorizing, and gymnastics!
favorite color: TEAL!
other favorite colors: lime green and purple
favorite subject: science
least favorite subject: math
best friends: Sydney, Izzy, Macie, Scotlynn, Mary, Maia

Tomorrow will be her first Sunday in Young Women.  She is excited.  Her youth leaders have been very sweet and welcoming.  I will miss her in Primary though!

Happy Birthday to my first born!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Your kids are getting so grown up! It's so fun to see family and read your blog.

Wendi said...

Corinne is 12? Weeeeeeeird, but cool.