Wednesday, September 12, 2012

preschool girl



Allison started preschool last week.  She loves it, and I love having a little break in the morning a couple days a week.  Shane naps while she is gone, so I have a couple of hours of quiet.  Yes, I admit, I am loving it!

Here she is on her first day:








When Allison was getting ready that morning,  I tried to motivate her by telling her to hurry so she could surprise Daddy before he went to work.  She kept saying, "Don't look at me Dad!" until she was finally all ready.  So when she was dressed and had her hair done, she pranced up to Tyson.  He said, "Whoa! You look so pretty!"  Allison firmly replied, "Dad, don't say whoa.  That's what you say when you're falling down a hole."   She was very matter of fact about it, and we laughed about it all week.  Crazy girl.


1 comment:

Wendi said...

That is a riot. Jason and I still tell each other, "When someone says 'Hey,' that means don't eat their oatmeal." We love it. We'll add this to our list.