Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dance Festival


The end of the school year always brings the traditional dance festival.  I LOVE the dance festival!  It is so fun to sit outside in the gorgeous spring weather and watch your kids do the cutest dances.

This year Corinne's 5th grade did the "Cupid Shuffle".  It was pretty cute and Corinne did a good job.







(Don't be distracted by the super uncoordinated boy on the left,
bless his heart.)  

(Actually, we know him well and he is a sweetheart.)


Matthew's 2nd grade did "Footloose".  It was SO cute.  They were told to wear a red or white t-shirt and crazy socks.













I don't know why it always works out like this, but my kids dances are always the best ones!  :)  (I'm not biased, right?)  It was a fun end to a great school year!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We loved watching these. I remember teaching my first graders their dances for the dance festival, I loved it. So fun.