Tuesday, September 20, 2011

bedhead {part 2}




I guess when I posted this, I had no idea what was coming:






And since we're talking about Allison's hair:

Allie got her first haircut! Yes, she is three and we have never cut her hair. My friend offered to do it, and she just took a little off here and there to even it out. But, before she could cut Allison's crazy curls, she had to straighten it.








Can you believe how long it is when it's straight???










It was fun to see what she looked like with straight hair, but nothing beats those curls!!




5 comments:

Maecy said...

Oh man! I am jealous of those curls, especially that picture of her on her bike. Gorgeous girl. Still miss you all. Wish we were closer.

This is me said...

She looks way more like you with straight hair. She looks older, too. I've wondered what Cam would look like if I straightened her hair. I'm going to have to try it now. I'll send you a picture!

Mandy said...

Wow, that really changes Allie's look. So fun to see that. But you're right, those girls are pretty amazing, and match her personality so well. ;)

Mandy said...

OOPS.... CURLS not girls. Sorry!

[Morgan] said...

every time i check your blog for an update, that first picture makes me laugh so hard.