Monday, July 11, 2011

blessing day



We blessed Shane yesterday (the day after our 13th anniversary). He cried through the whole thing! Oh well. He is such a blessing in our family and has such a sweet spirit. We are so grateful for our kids, their health, their talents, their fun personalities. I feel so privileged to be their mom and to have the opportunity to raise them in the Gospel. I guess I have been reflecting a lot on the last 13 years, and I am feeling kind of sentimental! So before I get too mushy, here are some pictures:


Seriously, could he be any cuter??











my parents


It was a nice day with our family. Thanks to our family for attending and supporting us!

5 comments:

Big Train said...

I like that last picture: What a doll! Your Mom and Shane don't look bad either.

Mandy said...

He is seriously so cute.

Jenny said...

Great pics Sarita. Sorry I couldn't make it back down, but so glad we got to spend at least a little time together. Shane is a doll.

And you have NOT been married 13 years. Not possible. :)

[Morgan] said...

man, he is cute sarah!

Wendi said...

You've been married 3.283 times as long as we have. Just kidding I made that number up. But it's somewhere in that neighborhood. Congratulations!