Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HOW CUTE IS THIS FACE??






Allison is 18 months old today. She has been our "busiest" toddler by far. She is constantly into EVERYTHING. I can't turn my back for a minute without her climbing on the table, emptying the garbage, or climbing up onto the bathroom counter and using everyone's toothbrushes! She is exhausting really. But, she is fun, learning new words everyday, and she is definitely cuddly and loves to give hugs and kisses. That makes it all worth it!

Look out nursery, here she comes!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

How cute is this face? VERY, VERY CUTE!!!!!!

This is me said...

When I was Visiting Teaching this week, Cameron went upstairs at the lady's house (to the playroom, so I didn't worry) but came down a few minutes later with a toothbrush in her mouth.

At least Allison keeps it in the family.

[Morgan] said...

i'd say that face is INCREDIBLY cute. in-deed.
but, then again all of your kids are gorgeous so it's a no brainer.

Brittany said...

Adorable! She has changed so much since I last saw her...

Amber Shelton said...

Quinn is 17 months, and I feel the exact same way. I want to take a nap right now so bad. Needless to say I am ready for bed by 6 every night.